Monday, 15 December 2008

Blog tour

If you look to your right you will see the newest addition to the blog: my moon phase gadget. A handy device, I think you'll agree. I found it through White Witch's website - a shop in my hometown; a building owned by my parents; a building over 400 years old.

I'm going to do some crazy things next year under influence from the full-moon. But I will NEVER spend a night in the cellar of 1a Church Street, Waltham Abbey. Never.



As the blog develops, I will add more gadgets, links, references, nyctionary terms, and of course teasers from my 13 walks of 2009 (which, I must add, are starting to become quite real). Any suggestions - regarding additions, and clean and non-abusive - most welcome.

Dirty abusive suggestions please email (please don't).

No comments: