Tuesday, 10 March 2009

I'm off to Battle...

I've always wanted to say that.

Last night I blogged about 'Moon Law' - the idea that anything that can go right in the build-up to a full-moon will go right. But then come the night of the full-moon, it clouds over, rains, hails, snows, lightning strikes, animals attack and aliens invade. I mocked the man who claimed the full-moon clears the clouds from the sky. I cruelly abused his use of "king tides" and twisted his adjective into an expletive. I laughed at the notion that our beaming lunar cousin influences our weather.

Then, tonight, the sky cleared to reveal 100% of the moon's full-face.


So I'm off to Battle, East Sussex, tail firmly between my legs, in search of the silhouetted Abbey and battle grounds; followed by Brighton, tomorrow, where I'm looking for violence.

I'll return full of stories, or full of stab wounds, or full of moon. We'll have to wait and see.

No comments: