Tuesday, 16 June 2009

Moon Man Cometh - a conclusion

Here we go. Last one. My favourite.

In May I visited David Phillips (now famous because of this blog - in moonwalking circles that is). We walked around Dartmoor - up, down, left, right, day, night, fields, hills, stone circles, caves, beaches. You name it, we might've seen it.

I filmed a lot of my fifth moonwalk.

"The Moon Man Cometh"

Here's Part 1
Here's Part 2

And here - finally - is Part 3. But it's not just any old Part 3, it's Part 3 plus a director's commentary. I warn you now - the commentary is horribly self-indulgent (yet mildly amusing). But it ties the story together (in a way) and entertains (in a looser way). You be the judge.

The Moon Man Cometh (without commentary)



The Moon Man Cometh (with commentary)

2 comments:

Sam said...

Good work as always my friend. Good luck with the moonwalk tomorrow!

Rob Self-Pierson said...

Thanks, Sambo. Glad you like.

By the way, I survived the walk! Yay! Now I know how your knees must've felt up in Whitby.