Monday, 22 June 2009

The Proclaimers, 26.2 miles and many breasts later...

Just a quick post to say we did it. WE (I and Mr(s) Miles Taylor) DID IT! We completed the Edinburgh MoonWalk and now I'm home, shattered and ready for a good night's sleep in my own bed. (Hostels are good fun - but it's always a little disconcerting to share a room with strangers.)

I'll write a proper post tomorrow. And yes, I'll put the pictures up. Quite interesting - not many people recognised we were wearing full moons.

Lady 1: Good name, isn't it, the Full Moon.

Lady 2: Yeah, cos it's at night.

(They look up - not knowing the nearly-new-moon set about three hours ago)

Lady 1&2: So where is it?

Check tomorrow for a little Proclaimers story, a little pub crawl story, and a painful but hugely worthwhile and fun MoonWalking story, and to discover how all this could be coming to a cinema near you soon...

1 comment:

Sam said...

Congratulations mate! You'll be pleased to hear that I've finally joined the modern age and got myself my own laptop so now I have your websites in my favourites!!! No more looking you up via google for me!!!